Who are we?
In the run-up to the last general election, the Social Economy Alliance brought together more than 700 organisations and individual supporters to campaign for a UK economy that is better for society.
The Social Economy Alliance brings together social enterprises, co-operatives, universities, housing associations, crowdfunders, social investors, think tanks and charities.
Our core members are:
- UnLtd, the Foundation for Social Entrepreneurs
- The National Council of Voluntary Organisations
- The Charity Finance Group
- Co-operative Energy
- The Social Investment Business
- Co-operatives UK
- First Ark Group
- Big Society Capital
- The School for Social Entrepreneurs
- Social Enterprise UK
- The Young Foundation
- Impetus PEF
The Alliance is chaired by Caroline Mason, Chief Executive of the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation