Policy and practice
News and reports from the ground
- Social Enterprise UK has published a research report looking at opportunity and challenges for social enterprises arising from the government's Two Year Old Offer.
- Ólöf Jónsdóttir, Policy and Public Affairs Manager here at Social Enterprise UK, looks at the opportunities and challenges of changing your business model - Toughing it out in voluntary youth services: how a social enterprise approach can help.
- June O'Sullivan, CEO of London Early Years Foundation, has her own blog - a great read for an insight into the CYP sector from a social enterprise perspective.
Briefings and further information
- Social Enterprise UK has produced a briefing on the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012 and what it means for VCSEs working with children and young people, which is available to download here.
- Further downloadable support resources, including briefings on the latest policies from central government, are available via Children England.
- The CYP Now network has a useful resources page.
Do you keep a blog about your experiences working for or running a CYP organisation? Are you a social enterprise that works in the CYP sector? If you would like to list your resources page and/or blog listed here, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.