THE GLOBAL SOCIAL ENTERPRISE MOVEMENT
Around the world the social enterprise movement is growing. On every continent, social enterprises are challenging the biggest social problems, while creating jobs and sustainable growth. Social enterprise looks different in every country, but it is united by a common commitment to social change through business and enterprise.
OUR INTERNATIONAL WORK
Social Enterprise UK's work to help grow the global movement includes:
- Designing, hosting and organising visits from politicians and decision makers to the UK to meet with British experts, civil servants and ministers; helping them to understand what has helped build the social enterprise movement in the UK.
- Helping steer the direction of the Social Enterprise World Forum, and its growing global network.
- Providing insight and support to other European nations and European Commission through our role within the Commission’s Expert Group on Social Business.
- Helping build and working with similar national organisations being established in other countries
- Developing learning and support programmes for social enterprise leaders.
- Providing bespoke, specialist business consultancy support to individual organisations and agencies.
- Disseminating and sharing policy advice, information and publications internationally.
- Speaking at events, inspiring political leaders and decision makers of the opportunities social enterprise presents.
- Hosting and organising international delegations visiting the UK to learn good practice.
Social Enterprise UK works with the British Council. Together we represent the UK social enterprise sector overseas and help develop the social enterprise ecosystem in locations as diverse as Turkey, Japan, China, Africa and New Zealand. We share good practice in both directions to help social enterprise grow internationally. The organisation also continues to broker opportunities for partners, intermediaries and members alike.
Consultancy Looking for tailored support? We are able to provide business and comms support from our teams who have an in-depth understanding of the issues around social enterprise.
Speakers Book the speaking services of some of the country’s top social enterprise experts and leaders.
Research From social impact measurement to policy analysis SEUK has the expertise to carry out a wide range of research services.
Tours We run social enterprise tours from housing to policy we can arrange a bespoke tour to meet your interests.
For more information contact Charlie Wigglesworth on 020 3589 4952 or email email@example.com