Public bodies, including Clinical Commissioning Groups, Probation Trusts, Local Housing Associations, Councils and Central Government are increasingly looking to social enterprises to deliver sustainable public services that create social value.
Social enterprises deliver essential, cost-effective public services, helping local government improve the quality of services, support community development and address social exclusion.
Social Enterprise UK have been working in public services for more than a decade. We help organisations interested in social enterprise, social innovation and social investment to learn, train and develop their approaches.
The public sector landscape is changing. Social value is fast becoming a key criteria for all procurement activity. With the Social Value Act now in force, now is the time to look at its key requirements, and what it will mean for you and your team.
We were heavily involved in drafting the Social Value Act and driving it through parliament, and are in a unique position to advise on implementation. We are working with local authorities, housing associations and other public bodies across the UK to help them negotiate the new social economy. From board-level to frontline, we work to suit your needs and budget.
WE CAN HELP WITH
- Social Value Act implementation: how to commission, procure and buy for social value
- Localism Act implementation: supporting the Right to run, Right to provide and public sector spin-outs
- Local economic strategy – how to stimulate and support social enterprise in your local area
- Social innovation funds, challenges and competitions: design, launch and delivery support
- Internal communications and change management to support social enterprise and innovation
For more information contact:
Charlie Wigglesworth on 020 3589 4952 or email@example.com
JOIN SOCIAL ENTERPRISE UK
For a one-off annual membership fee we provide local authorities with training, information, support and discounts to events.